It's a pleasure to welcome you to Heartland Appliance and Repair. As a locally-owned business, we’re proud to have a professional and friendly team that not only provide quality service but are also experts in their fields. Our experienced technicians are willing to take the time to discuss the details of what you need for your appliance. From service to parts to installation and maintenance, our goal is to meet and exceed your needs. Whether you want to schedule an appointment online or by phone, our technicians will be there quickly to reduce down time.
BRANDS WE REPAIR
- Magic Chef
- Speed Queen
*Heartland Appliance and Repair is a manufacturer-authorized service provider for all of these brands, in & out of warranty.
- Asurion (Home Depot)
- Service Power
Supplying service from Mitchell to Emmetsburg and Brookings to Onawa.
From on-the-floor expertise to custom delivery and installation, we have your back. Your new appliances are given the best on every step of the journey from warehouse to your house.
Delivery with no installation or assistance to get appliance into home - $19.99 - Unpack Appliance - $29.99
Performed with care by our in-house certified professionals to ensure your appliances are installed and working properly.
- Refrigerators, Ranges, Washers, Dryers, & Freezers - $79.99 per appliance
- Microwaves - $125
- Dishwashers, Hoods, & Wall Ovens - $175
- Fridges Larger than 22 cu ft - $125
- Gas Appliances, Cooktops, & Stacked Laundry Centers - $99.99
- $49.99 Charge to Install anti-tip device, Convert Gas Appliance or Dryer Venting
Package Install Prices:
- Kitchen Suite - $399
- Kitchen & Laundry - $499
Additional Service & Fees:
- Any additional request to move appliances will be billed $24.95 per appliance-moving to a different address - $49.99
- Any labor required beyond a standard installation will be billed per hour
Free haul away service is included in your delivery price. Our delivery and installation team can haul off your old appliance when we deliver your new one. Recycling appliances is just one more way we reduce the hassle of discarding old appliances while doing our part to keep the world a bit cleaner.